Contribute To Drift Stories
At Drift Stories, we welcome contributions. If you want to share interesting stories and valuable content, we’d love to have you. We are always on the look out for authors with a unique perspective and bold point of view. By contributing to our blog, you will be able to:
- Spread and share the good news
- Reach a new set of audience
- Get quality traffic
- Develop your authority
- Improve your writing
We’d love to feature stories about:
✓ Photography Tips/Tricks
✓ Travel Tips/Guides
✓ Fashion Guide
✓ Latest Travel Trends
✓ Top 10s/5s
✓ International Recipes
✓ Hottest places to eat and dine
✓ Health Tips
✓ Fitness Tips
✓ Freelancing Tips
✓ Career Planning
✓ Personal Development
✓ Link Building
✓ Social Media
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published elsewhere.
- Minimum word count is 600 words.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your article.
- If you include photos, they must be your own. You may also source photos with a Creative Commons license, as long as they’re listed for commercial use and that you include the link.
- Please note that we will be reviewing your submissions, and be published upon approval.
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full name
- Social Media accounts
- Your submission on MS Word format
- Author bio
- Gravatar account email
Ready to send your work, but with questions in mind? Shoot us a message at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.