At Drift Stories, we welcome contributions. If you want to share interesting stories and valuable content, we’d love to have you. We are always on the look out for authors with a unique perspective and bold point of view. By contributing to our blog, you will be able to:
- Spread and share the good news
- Reach a new set of audience
- Get quality traffic
- Develop your authority
- Improve your writing
We’d love to feature stories about:
✓ Photography Tips/Tricks
✓ Travel Tips/Guides
✓ Fashion Guide
✓ Latest Travel Trends
✓ Top 10s/5s
✓ International Recipes
✓ Hottest places to eat and dine
✓ Health Tips
✓ Fitness Tips
✓ Freelancing Tips
✓ Career Planning
✓ Personal Development
✓ Link Building
✓ Social Media
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published elsewhere.
- Minimum word count is 600 words.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your article.
- If you include photos, they must be your own. You may also source photos with a Creative Commons license, as long as they’re listed for commercial use and that you include the link.
- Please note that we will be reviewing your submissions, and be published upon approval.
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Full name
- Social Media accounts
- Your submission on MS Word format
- Author bio
- Gravatar account email
Ready to send your work, but with questions in mind? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.