At Drift Stories, we welcome contributions. If you want to share interesting stories and valuable contents, we are always on the look for authors with a unique perspective and bold point of view. By contributing on our blog, you will be able to:
- Spread and share the good news
- Reach a new set of audience
- Get Quality Traffic
- Develop Your Authority
- Improve Your Writing
we Love to feature stories like:
✓ Photography Tips/Tricks
✓ Travel Tips/Guides
✓ Fashion Guide
✓ Latest Travel Trends
✓ Top 10s/5s
✓ International Recipes
✓ Hottest places to eat and dine
✓ Health Tips
✓ Freelancing Tips
✓ Career Planning
✓ Personal Development
✓ Link Building
✓ Social Media
We don’t care much about it except for the ff listed below.
- Your post must be original content that’s never been published elsewhere.
- Minimum word count is 600 words.
- Refrain from self-promotion in your post.
- If you include photos in your document, they must be your own. You may also source photos from Creative Commons Licensed content as long as it’s listed for commercial use and you include a link to the image in your document.
- Please note that we will review your submission and will be published upon approval. We do not guarantee that your submission will be posted at Drift Stories.
Please send the following information at email@example.com
- Full Name
- Social Media Accounts
- Your submission on a MS Word Document
- Author Bio
- Gravatar account email
Are you ready to send your work? Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org