Who loves the taste of chicken? Any one of you likes to eat chicken? When that question will be asking you, what is your answer? Undoubtedly; when the chicken dish is in your front of you or have been place in the eating table, despite the fact that; your friend or mom did not able to inform you yet that dish is for you, at the same time as you smell it; it is viand absolutely. How much to the kids, French fries is one of their favorite foods. They can’t get out of it when placed in the eating table.
Yes! Old, mature people, teenager or even young children never say no with the taste of chicken. Why? What is inside of it? Even if you cook chicken meat in a simple way of preparation, it will turn up into a perfect dish. Hence, what are the additional dishes in which chicken is the main ingredient? Fried chicken, grilled chicken, curried chicken with coco milk as well as chicken in bread cups, chicken pastel, chicken with milk. Talking about chicken in Philippines food recipe, it is widely used; no matter what recipe you are planning to cook. Chicken meat can be utilized in many Filipino dishes. Chicken is a type of famous bird in the Philippines that can produce or lay bountiful eggs that’s why chicken is often use in restaurant, family dish, special celebration like birthdays or wedding.
Here is one of the recipes that chicken is the main ingredient. You can try this at home. You could easily prepare sweet chicken wings ingredients since there are only few ingredients to purchase plus it is easy to cook.
- 2 -1/4 Chicken wings
- 1 pouch Sweet style Spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2-1/4 Heads Garlic, crushed
- 1-1/2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1 tbsp rock salt)
- You should marinate chicken for at least 30 minutes or more.
- Next, you can deep-fry chicken wings awaiting brown, and followed by set aside in a separate place.
- Mix the four ingredients such as spaghetti sauce, ½ cup of water, hot sauce as well as salt to come up with your desired taste.
- Bring it to a boil.
- While simmering, you can add chicken wings.
- And then again, simmer or boil it more than high heat with steady moving intended for about 10 minutes, otherwise until more or less dry.
- Lastly, you can serve up it through sour cream as dip, if necessary.
This post was last updated on