#LiveLoveLiloan Photo Contest
Dubbed as the world’s largest global and social photography event, the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk has rapidly grown in size and popularity since it began way back 2007. Amateur and professional photographers from all corners of the globe gathered to shoot and captured everything they came across with.
For this year, after a thorough brainstorming, we, the Click Photo Club decided to have our walk in the town of Liloan in North Cebu. With the full support from the Liloan LGU headed by Mayor Duke Frasco, PRG Photoshop, FreeSoul Cyber Gadgets, the bloggers of Cebu Blogging Community, iNewmedia, and MexiMama, the event is expected to be more exciting and fun.
And to add a little spice and thrill to our photowalk, we have decided to have our very own photo contest. The #LiveLoveLiloan Photo Contest is not that grand and prizes are not that lavish but it will surely make the event a little more exciting.
1. The photo contest is open to all participants of the Scott Kelby Worldwide PhotoWalk – Liloan.
2. The photo contest centers on the theme “#LiveLoveLiloan: Liloan in My Viewfinder“.
3. All entries should be taken during the course of the photo walk. This will be on the 3rd of October.
4. All entries must be submitted online thru http://bit.ly/SubmitWWPWLiloan. There will be two (2) categories: Landscape and Portait. Participants are entitled to submit 1 photo per category.
5. Photos should not be digitally altered or enhanced in any way other than simple cropping.
6. Entries must be in JPEG format and at least 3000 pixels wide/tall.
7. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
1. Relevance – 40%
2. Quality (Composition, Clarity, Tone and Color) – 30%
3. Social Reach (Facebook Share & Likes) – 30%
Further updates will be posted on our Facebook official event page (http://bit.ly/WWPWLiloan).