Are you living in Butuan or visiting the place this January? Heads up! An eye-opening and exciting workshop is coming your way this January 13, 2018.
Huawei Sugbo is partnering with Almont Inland Resort and Huawei Mobile to bring you Mind the Now: Butuan – a blogging and mobile photography workshop! The event will run from 12:00 noon to 4:30 PM.
What to Expect?
For a whole afternoon, you can learn about starting and managing a blog as well as taking stunning photos using your smartphone. Six knowledgeable speakers will be sharing what they know and their special tips as well.
Participants will also have the opportunity to go around the grounds of Almont Inland Resort to take photographs. This is the perfect opportunity to test out the lessons you will learn during the workshop.
More prizes and surprises await!
Workshop Topics and Speakers
The Mind the Now workshop is filled to the brim with new knowledge you can gain. Hear from these speakers about:
- How to Earn from Blogging – Dannea Moneva (Travel Blogger)
- How to Start a Blog – Rome Nicolas (Lifestyle Blogger)
- Using Huawei GR5 for Travel Photography – Dakilang Laagan (Travel Blogger)
- Smartphone for Street Photography – Jinri Layese (Street Photographer)
- Vlogging On-the-Go (Creating Videos Using Your Smartphone) – Wellbein Borja (Technology Blogger)
- Food Photography with P10 – Mimi Gonzales (Food Blogger)
Tickets cost Php 200.00. Bring your friends to avail of a discount. Register a group of 5 people and you will get the 6th ticket for free!
Explore Almont Inland Resort’s Beautiful Grounds
In the middle of the workshop, participants will be given the time to apply what they’ve learned. Everyone is encouraged to explore the beautiful grounds of Almont Inland Resort.
Considered the Finest City Resort in Butuan, Almont Inland Resort has plenty of photogenic spots. Take advantage of their recreational facilities, such as the swimming pool, basketball court, and kiddie play area to capture gorgeous pictures.
Learn by doing!
Visit Huawei Sugbo, our official group on Facebook for more details.