Taking photos of small things is really challenge but results is for sure, rewarding. Huawei Sugbo, is inviting every mobile shutterbug to join the first Huawei Sugbo Mobile Macro Photography Challenge. Please refer to the details below.
The contest is open to all Cebuano mobile photography enthusiasts. Joining fee is ₱250* and entitles the registrant to submit 3 photos.
Registration payments can be made through our BPI account.
Account Name: Dannea Mae Adique Moneva
Account Number: 1359 8419 45
Entries will be judge base on the following criteria
- Technical Proficiency – 40%
- Visual Impact – 30%
- Social Reach (Facebook Share & Likes) – 30%
Rules & Guidelines
- Participants must be able to pay the required joining fee of P250.
- Photos must be taken with a smartphone. Only macro and close up shots are allowed.
- Submissions must not have identifying marks such as names or dates or copyright information.
- Make sure to avoid losing EXIF data when using third-party apps to edit your entry.
- The effects of built-in apps or third-party apps can be applied on photography work, but not including non-existing objects.
- Deadline for submission of entries will be until December 5, 2017
- Contest will run from December 6 to December 13. Winner will be announce on December 15.
- Copyright: Each registrants retains all copyrights to their own images.
- Usage Right: Registrant’s recognition is provided with any use.
The winner of this challenge will win for him/herself a brand new Amir Phone Lens.
What’s inside the box:
- 0.6X HD Wide-Angle Lens
- 15X Macro Lens (attached to the Wide-Angle Lens)
- Universal 37-mm Thread Clip
- Lens Cover
- Retail Box
- Professional High Definition: Deluxe-quality lens kit helps minimize lens glare, reflection, ghosting and other artifacts for superb clarity.
- 0.6X super wide angle lens for a high definition wide angle image without distortion.
- 15X enhanced macro lens for extreme close-up shots.
- Universal clip can attach any 37mm thread Digital SLR Pro Lens on your mobile.
- Easy to Assemble and Use: The wide angle lens and macro lens screw together/apart smoothly with a precision fit.