Huawei Philippines and Drift Stories challenges you to capture the sights and sounds of the biggest and grandest festival in the Philippines, the Sinulog Festival. Seize the best and finest moments during the Sinulog and get yourself a brand new Huawei Nova 2i (see phone review by GadgetMatch below).
Please see the contest mechanics below.
ELIGIBILITY & SUBMISSION
- The contest is open to all smartphone users.
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a title and caption. Failure to provide such details will forfeit your entry.
- Deadline for submission is January 23, 11:59 PM. Entries submitted beyond schedule are forfeited.
- Each participant can send up to two entries per category.
- Full Color
- Photos must be taken by a smartphone.
- Only photos taken from January 1 to 23, 2018 are allowed.
- Basic editing is allowed (crop, brightness, saturation), but not layering, photo manipulation, filters, and extensive editing. Watermark is not allowed.
- Make sure to avoid losing EXIF data when using third-party apps to edit your entry.
- The photography works must be original and participants own the rights to their photography works.
SCREENING & JUDGING
- Huawei PH, Drift Stories & Huawei Sugbo has the right to verify the validity and originality of any submitted entry, and disqualify entries that do not adhere to the contest rules and photo requirements.
- All valid entries will be published on our Facebook page, and public voting will start on January 23 until January 31, 11:59 PM
- One winner will be declared per category, to be announced on February 3. Each one will receive a brand new Huawei Nova 2i.
- The decision of the judges is final and irrevocable.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Creativity & Composition —50%
- Visual Impact—30%
- Social Reach — 20%
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much is the registration fee? This contest is absolutely FREE.
- Is this exclusive to Huawei users only? NO, the contest is open to all smartphone brand users.
- Is this exclusive for Cebuanos only? NO, this is open to any smartphone users as long as their entries are taken during the course of the Sinulog Festival