Feria Seafest Mondays: A Dose of Vitamin Sea
Feria, Radisson Blu Cebu’s pride and joy, is probably one of the most ideal places to relish any meal of the day. Being among the top buffet restaurants in Cebu, it recently launched their themed dinners. These themes offer an array of unique flavors from all around the world that will surely bring spice and excitement to your dining experiene.
I love chicken, but when it comes to seafood, I would wholeheartedly give up my ultimate comfort food for it every time. Chanced to a vigorous sample of Feria’s Seafest Mondays last week and I was very pleased to be greeted with an array of seafood including shrimps and crabs. A crustacean parade, I must say.
If you happen to be in the Radisson for dinner on a Monday, here are 3 ways to enjoy the ocean’s bounty at Feria:
Have ’em Raw
The ceviché bar offers a variety of condiments to pair with the freshest seafood you can find.
Have ’em Stir-Fried
Have the chef wok fry your favorite seafood according to your preference.
Have ’em Grilled
If you want it simple yet mouthwatering, having your choice of seafood grilled isn’t a bad idea.
Nothing beats the delicious smokey taste of the grill, so I had them done so. The prawns, tuna slabs, and crabs — all grilled to perfection. It’s not that I don’t like them fried or raw, as in ceviché (locally known as kinilaw). It’s just that grilled seafood is best paired with beer. Agree?
If seafood isn’t your thing or if you just happen to be in the right place at the wrong time, you can check out Feria’s other weeknight themes:
- Latino Tuesdays highlight the taste and flavors of vibrant Latin America dishes.
- Kebab and Beer Wednesdays showcase skewed presentations accompanied with beef chuck and beer.
- Smokey Rib Thursdays feature smoked beef ribs with homemade regional barbecue sauces.
- Surf and Turf Fridays display different fish and pork dishes complemented with U.S. Beef Prime Rib carvings.
- Oriental Saturdays promote various exquisite and flavorful Asian cuisines.
- Filipino Fiesta Sundays present a wide array of Filipino cravings and mouthwatering cultural favorites.
It is always a feast at Feria. With the many dishes to choose from, it will surely bring a whole new dining experience for buffet-loving patrons. If you are looking for a restaurant with superb service, cozy atmosphere and an expansive list of local and international dishes, search no more. Feria is the place to be.
Feria’s themed dinners are available from P980 to P1,650 net per person on weekdays, and at P1,450 net per person on Sundays. For inquiries and reservations, please call (+63 32) 402 9900 or email email@example.com.