Dubbed as the world’s largest global and social photography event, the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk has rapidly grown in size and popularity since it began in 2007. Amateur and professional photographers from all corners of the globe gathered to shoot and capture everything they came across with.
For this year, after thorough brainstorming, we decided to have this done in the robust City of Mandaue. With the full support of Bluewater Maribago, PRG Photo Shop, Macy’s Camera Shop, Manfrotto and Henry’s Professional, and the enthusiasm of its co-organizers, Kalami Cebu, Viajera Cebuana, GuideCebu and Drift Stories, this event is expected to be as invigorating as it sounds.
And to add a little spice to an already rousing activity, we would like to acquaint you with the #EverydayMandaue Photo Contest. Here are the guidelines:
1. The photo contest is open to all participants of the Scott Kelby Worldwide PhotoWalk – Mandaue.
2. The photo contest centers on the theme “Everyday Mandaue“.
3. All entries should be taken during the course of the photo walk. This will be on the 1st of October, 2016.
4. All entries must be submitted online through this form.
5. Photos should not be digitally altered or enhanced in any way.
6. Entries must be in JPEG format and at least 3000 pixels wide/tall.
7. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme – 50%
- Quality (Composition, Clarity, Tone and Color) – 50%
Further updates will be posted on our Facebook official event page.
This post was last updated on