Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine
Finding the best baon for our kids has always been a challenge. It is our role as parents to provide what is best for them. And when we say best, nutritional value has to be at the core of it all.
Ever since Zacchi, our daughter, started school, we always made sure that she avoids the junk that is being sold at the canteen. And the only way to do that was by preparing them at home.
Even before classes commenced, I already did a bit of research for some quick and easy baon tips. Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine came up, though pasta is not new to us anymore. We are such pasta-eating machines, including our little lady, so I am sure she will enjoy having this in school.
Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine with Garlic Sauce
Category Easy Recipes
- 1/2 Kilo Fettuccine
- 1/2 Kilo Ground Pork
- Jolly Cream of Mushroom
- Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems
- McCormick Perfect Pasta Creamy Garlic Sauce Mix
- 250 ml All Purpose Cream
- Cheese, shredded
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, minced
- Basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to recipe or package directions.
- Make the sauce while the pasta cooks.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Sauté mushrooms for about 4 minutes. Add garlic, onions, salt and pepper. Cook until garlic is fragrant and mushrooms are cooked.
- Add Jolly Cream of Mushroom and all-purpose cream to saucepan and stir to incorporate all ingredients. Bring sauce to a simmer until desired thickness is attained.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in shredded cheese and McCormick Perfect Pasta Creamy Garlic Sauce Mix
- Garnish and serve immediately.
Thank you, Jolly Eats PH, for making this joyful celebration of good food possible.