The refrigerator cake is a very popular dessert. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it doesn’t require the use of an oven. It has 3 main ingredients: cookies or crackers, a cream filling, and a fruit filling. That said, it is a very customizable dessert. In fact, I just put mine together without a recipe.
In the Philippines, the most common refrigerator cake is made with the well-renowned Graham crackers, a concoction of condensed milk and all-purpose cream, and in-season fruits like mangoes.
But we’ve already made one before with mangoes, so this time, we decided to use peaches that we got from Jolly. This piece will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 pack M Y San Honey Graham Crackers
- 3 250 mL Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
- 1 can Jolly Cow Condensada
- 1 can Jolly Yellow Cling Peach Halves
- In a bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Layer the crackers in a glass pan or any rectangular container.
- Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container.
- Pour all-purpose cream and condensed milk filling on top until fully covered.
- Repeat by putting layers of crackers according to your liking and filling until you’ve used it all.
- Top the final layer with crushed crackers.
- Add remaining peach slices on top
- Put it in the refrigerator and chill overnight.
We forgot to buy Crushed Grahams so we manually pound the cracker for the top filling.
A big thanks to Jolly for sending us these amazing food products. #MakeItJolly!