Lively-looking Kangkong leaves (water spinach) are not just more eye-catching but so much nourishing too. Latest research has revealed that kangkong leaves that seem completely lively and have better absorptions of vitamin C than kangkong leaves that are look pale. Experts propose that the more supply of vitamin C assists and defend each and every one of the oxygen-responsive phytonutrients in kangkong leaves and creates them seems lively.
Crispy Kangkong is a delicious appetizer dish in which kangkong are fried in anticipation of being crispy. This is an extremely easy recipe that acquires least time and budget to prepare. Crispy Kangkong is just the crusty and extremely healthy dish that you have to put in to the flavor of your main dish. It has extremely elevated iron content and is an enormous way to convince little kids to eat the well-known favorite food with no fuss. It consists of beta carotene, Vitamin A, Iron, phosphorus and thiamine. Don’t anticipate obtaining Vitamin A for the reason that they all died later than the intense heat. The mainly you can obtain are fibers and that insist on to chomp on something crispy except potato chips.
This is a yummy and nutritious delight although is fried, it is fairly strange recipe. You be capable of serving it as a side dish together with your main course. You be able to dish it up with dipping sauce to put in awesome touch. You can as well put in any spices or flavor that you. Every deviations taste just as fine.
- 2 rolls of Kangkong or about 1/4 kilo
- 2 trampled eggs
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon crashed black pepper
- ½ teaspoon refined salt
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup of flour
- cooking oil
- Rinse Kangkong leaves with clean water. Get rid of the leaves and stems.
- Allow the leaves dried up.
- Merge egg, cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper with cold water. Mix up well.
- Mix with kangkong leaves and stir until all the leaves are coated with the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Put the leaves in oil and fry until it turn out to be crispy. Drain the oil of the fried leaves on paper towel.
- Dish up with Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- dash of pepper
image credit: mystylerecipe.net