About The Blog
Drift Stories is a Cebu-based Food, Travel and Mobile Photography blog. We aim to showcase the best of Cebu and promote the Philippines as a premier Asian destination.
About The Blogger
Herbert is a frustrated cook, who always gets chastised by his wife, Jeanne, for leaving the kitchen a mess. He has set aside his DSLR camera and started his advocacy on mobile photography. He won an ASUS premium phone last year, which motivated him to pursue this shift. He enjoyed it even more since he won the most-coveted flagship Huawei phone last May.
Herbert is a Digital Marketing corporate slave for offshore clients as his day job.
-[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Awards & Recognition” tab_id=”1490253133266-beddeeff-bd6c”][vc_column_text]• Philippine Blog Awards 2011 Visayas Leg (Personal Category)
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2011 (Top 10 Famous Cebu Bloggers)
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2012 (Top 10 Famous Cebu Bloggers)
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2013 (Finalist – Technology)
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2013 (Finalist – Photo Blog)
• ESCooped Media Top 20 Cebu Blogger Influencers 2016
• ESCooped Media Social Good Blogger of the Year 2016
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2016 (Finalist – Events & Entertainment)
• Best Cebu Blogs Awards 2018 (Best Cebu Events Blog)[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Organized Events” tab_id=”1490253133344-6b87801b-21ed”][vc_column_text]• Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2013 (Olango Island)
• Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2015 (Liloan, Cebu)
• Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2016 (Mandaue City)
• Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2017 (Danao City)
• Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk 2018 (Bantayan Island)
• SouthWalk: South Heritage Photowalk 2014
• SouthWalk: South Heritage Photowalk 2016
• SouthWalk: South Heritage Photowalk 2017
• This is Cebu! A Google Local Guides Photowalk
• Cementouryo 2016
• Yuletide in the Highlands (For Google Local Guides Volunteer Day)
• MidTown Photowalk (For Google Local Guides’ #MapYourWorld Week)[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs][vc_column_text]
Work With Us
Drift Stories accepts cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and other forms of compensation. Compensation received does not influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. We have gained popularity in the blogosphere, thus, making Drift Stories a good venue for such partnerships and collaborations.
Interested? Please shoot us a message. We’d love to hear from you.